Dear Industry Professionals,
Our latest country update on COVID-19 was brought to us by PM
Jacinda Ardern’s press conference on 14 September 2020 at 1 pm.
The latest updates for COVID-19 New Zealand are as follows:
● Cabinet has decided to extend the current restrictions of COVID Alert
Levels for Auckland and the rest of the country.
● This extension of COVID-19 Alert Levels will be reviewed on Monday 21 st
● The review of Cabinet will confirm the following:
- Auckland will be reviewed to move to Alert Level 2 from Wednesday
23 rd September 2020 – increasing the ability of numbers at group
gatherings and events.
- The rest of the country will be reviewed to move to Alert Level 1 from
11:59pm Monday 21 st September 2020.
● Mandatory Mask use on Public Transport will remain in place with social
distancing requirements on public transport being eased. From today
airlines, buses and train operators do not need to maintain physical
distancing or seating restrictions.
● Alert Levels of 2.5 provide for stricter social gatherings with a limit of 10
people except for funerals and tangi which allow for 50 people.
● Alert Levels of 2 provide for social gatherings with a limit of 100 people
We are doing very well as a country and we want to encourage you
as professionals to keep up the good work.
Please remember to refer to our Pandemic Response Plan. Even
though we are managing this virus, we still need to be following our
pandemic hygiene protocols and in Auckland our client tracing.
Should you have any queries please contact us.
We are here to support and help our industries community and build
a brighter future for the industry we love.
Stay safe everyone.
Founder & Chair