CALL TO ACTION - INDUSTRY REFORM
There are no current lockdowns in place.
Always adhere to Health & Safety Guidelines as set our in NZBPST Policies.
We will post all required COVID H&S guidelines should they become applicable in the future.
- Ensure the industry provides the most appropriate, treatments, therapies and practices for clients ensuring the health and well-being of clients, staff and the public.
- Encourage our members to perform to the highest possible standards of professional treatments and execute the highest possible ethical behaviour.
- Promote public awareness in choosing their therapist
- Encourage our members to extend their theoretical and practical knowledge in our industry by engaging in recognised continuous professional development.
- Identify credible training organisations and continious that provide the best professional training.
- Provide a platform for complaints and a board who are qualified and competent to act on and/or in conjunction with other government or health agencies to effect appropriate preventative or remedial action.
- Work nationally and internationally with other organisations to advocate, promote or educate and build strong relationships that develop and grow infrastructure to safe guard the profession and protect the health and well-being of the public.